The Congress of Neurological Surgeons was founded in 1951 by neurosurgical veterans of World War II, and has a long and distinctive heritage of supporting military neurosurgeons. To continue to honor those who serve our country and help defray the impact of service, the CNS is pleased to announce member benefits for its Active Duty Military member neurosurgeons.
U.S. Active CNS members who are Active Duty Military shall receive:
- Complimentary annual CNS member dues
- Complimentary registration rate for the CNS Annual Meeting
- Access to five complimentary webinars of choice (once over lifetime; please contact CNS Membership Team for access to webinars)
- Complimentary SANS: Trauma and Neurocritical Care module (once over lifetime; please contact CNS Membership Team for access to module)
- CNS minimum CME credit hour requirement and Annual Meeting attendance requirement waived for deployed military members during term of deployment
- Complimentary CNS Annual Meeting housing for Active Duty Military members (limited to first 10 active duty military members who register for the CNS Annual Meeting)
Additional benefits for all Active members:
- Subscriptions to four neurosurgical publications (print and online editions)
- Exclusive member pricing for live courses
- Education at your fingertips with access to over 100 online courses, webinars, and annual meeting recorded sessions, at discounted pricing
- Access to the field’s most trusted online self-assessment tools, SANS Lifelong Learning, as well as the entire SANS product line, all at member rates
The CNS leadership continually looks for opportunities to offer value-added benefits to honor and assist neurosurgeons who serve our country and help alleviate some of the extraordinary stressors placed on them. They acknowledge the enormous sacrifice neurosurgeons make to provide a crucial service need of the military—performing medical and surgical care for soldiers and civilians alike who are casualties of armed conflict.
Already a U.S. CNS Active member and need to activate your dues discount or access your other Active Duty Military benefits? Please contact Member Services: email@example.com or 847-240-2500.
Not a member yet, but want to take advantage of the new CNS benefits for Active Duty Military?
Note: All Active Duty Military must provide documentation annually to confirm their active service to receive complimentary membership benefits.
Please contact Member Services for next steps: firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-240-2500.