Once a year, thousands of neurosurgeons, physicians, and affiliates from around the globe come together to attend the CNS Annual Meeting—and because we had to take a year off, you won’t want to miss what we have in store for 2021!
For 68 years, our meeting has been the neurosurgery meeting doctors can’t miss! In fact, 93% of attendees at the 2019 CNS Annual Meeting felt that the content was relevant to their practice. For the latest advancements in neurosurgery, you won't find a better ROI than the 2021 CNS Annual Meeting in Austin, Texas, on October 16–20!
Check out the video below for a taste of what this exciting meeting and lively city have in store.
Popular Meeting Highlights:
- 2021 Honored Guest William A. Friedman
- 2020 Honored Guests Bob S. Carter and Mark L. Rosenblum
- Expert, engaging speakers (details coming soon!)
- More than 100 educational sessions including Symposia, Guidelines, and Section Sessions
- Oral presentations in subspecialty Section Sessions
- Late-breaking abstracts
- Interactive Multimedia Research presentation session
- Exhibit Hall with In-booth Demos
- Lunch and dinner seminars
- Paper of the Year awards from CNS Journal Neurosurgery
- Opportunity to earn substantial CME
Xperience Lounge Events:
- Live surgeries via telemedicine
- Device Innovation Showcase
- Innovator of the Year presentations
- CNS Member Services and Journal staff
In addition, we’ll continue to monitor the current health situation and plan to have social-distance/CDC guidelines in place for our meeting. Our headquarters hotel, the JW Marriott Austin, has their own “Commitment to Clean” protocols; the Austin Convention Center features a dedicated action plan; and the city of Austin website publishes regular Covid-19 updates and resources. We are all working together to help keep visitors safe!