Join us in Austin for the 2021 CNS Annual Meeting!
Take advantage of this well-respected and highly attended meeting to educate and network with thousands of neurosurgeons and allied health professionals about your products and services.
The purchase of exhibit space at the 2021 CNS Annual Meeting includes:
- Five complimentary registrations per 100 square feet of rented exhibit space
- Badges with full access to the meeting including the opportunity to pre-purchase Symposia or Luncheon Seminar (CME) tickets
- Two (2) complimentary tickets to the Opening Reception per 100 square feet of rented exhibit space (maximum of 24 tickets). Exhibitors must stay in the CNS Housing Block in order to be eligible to receive complimentary tickets.
- Listing in the online floor plan
- Listing in the Mobile App
- Complimentary pre-meeting attendee registration mailing list
- Opportunity to purchase the post-meeting attendee registration mailing list
- Opportunity to purchase discounted housing within the CNS Housing Block
Exhibit information, including attendee demographics, preliminary agenda, and complete rules and regulations, will be available in the Exhibitor Prospectus (coming soon).
The CNS also offers exhibitors a wealth of promotional opportunities both in the exhibit hall and throughout the meeting, making it easy for your company to gain exposure and build brand recognition with our exclusive audience of neurosurgical experts. More information on our Support Opportunities is coming soon.
For more information, please contact your Industry Relations and Sales Representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibitors, please note: A complimentary registration list will be available on September 16, 2021. CNS is the only authorized provider of this list. If you are contacted by anyone else offering a list, please email email@example.com.